Saturday, November 14, 2009

Roosters Have No Respect!

It's five o'clock in the morning, and this goddamn rooster won't quit crowing. I swear, that stupid rooster does it every morning over and over and over for hours! IT'S STILL PITCH BLACK OUTSIDE!
Roosters have no sense of time, and no respect for those who prefer sleeping in on the weekends!
There it goes again. Who around here has a gun? I'm about to hunt this thing down. Or at least put a muzzle on it. Is that possible? Oh well. I don't even know where this rooster could possibly be. What's it doing all the way out here? It's not like I live out in the country - there are houses and buildings everywhere.
That's one lost rooster. Or maybe someone around here has it stuck in a cage or something in their backyard, as sad as that sounds. I bet that's true. My neighbor across the street has several dogs that live in rabbit cages in their backyard! It's so sad. I'm not even sure if they take them out. At least, I've never seen them out of their cage before.
Well, since I'm up I guess I'll start working on my novel for once this week. I hate how all my college research papers are due the same month as NaNoWriMo! And my high school papers are supposed to be written this month too. Crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment