Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Worst Idea Caroline's Ever Had

Yesterday, my best friend called me up and asked if I wanted to go see Paranormal Activity with her. So, trying to convince myself it's going to be another crappy and poorly-made horror movie, I decided to go.
OH MY GOD. Worst idea ever! I'm swear that I'm scarred for life! I couldn't sleep by myself last night, so I slept with my mom in her bed. Pathetic? I don't think so. That movie is possibly the creepiest movie ever made. God! I don't know how long it's going to take me to get over it, but it's not going to be any time soon. Why did I go to that movie? I should have known better. I mean, come on, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory scares me. Why did I think I could make it through this movie?
Let's just say I'll be sleeping in my mom's room for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment